Design Union is involved in various sectors including infrastructure, real estate, educational institutions, corporate buildings spaces, oil and gas as well as residential.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Sales Executive – Real Estate Products
Employment Type: Full-time
- Make presentations to investors and prospective clients on the company’s products.
- Maintain Client Relationships – maintain relationships with repeat clients to keep them satisfied and promote future business opportunities and referrals.
- Meet with Clients & Deal closing-Meet with clients who need specialized attention or who are experiencing a difficult situation.
- Meet and surpass minimum target sales of the company’s products according to agreed timelines.
- Implement sales plans to increase sales of the company’s products,Work in the sales team to drive to achieve monthly and yearly sales targets.
Requisite Qualifications / Experience
- First Degree (1st Class or 2nd Class) in Business Administration or relevant courses
- Proven track record of success in sales in the real estate industry in Nigeria.
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience in a similar position
Required Skills / Attributes:
- Excellent client management skills
- Excellent organizational and time-management skills
- A team player with sound leadership abilities
- Good knowledge of MS Office / Excel and PowerPoint
- Outstanding communication and negotiation skills
Deadline: 15th November, 2020.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as subject of the email.