Sales Executive – Real Estate at Design Union Limited
Design Union Limited is a Real Estate development group with corporate Head Office on Victoria Island, Lagos, Nigeria.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Sales Executive – Real Estate
Employment Type: Full-time
- Make presentations to investors and prospective clients on the company’s products.
- Promote the company’s image and products in all target markets through media and external relations.
- Implement sales plans and growth strategies to increase sales of the company’s products.
- Assist sales agents who need guidance with client meetings and communication.
- Work in the sales team to drive Real Estate purchase to achieve monthly and yearly sales targets.
- Spend time researching new housing regulations and legislation that affects their sales office.
- Manage new client acquisition and new market entries.
- Maintain Client Relationships – maintain relationships with repeat clients to keep them satisfied and promote future business opportunities and referrals.
- Meet with Clients & Deal closing – Meet with clients who need specialized attention or who are experiencing a difficult situation.
- Meet and surpass minimum target sales of the company’s products according to agreed timelines.
- They also travel to attend industry meetings, seminars, and conferences to expand their industry knowledge and develop professional networks.
Requisite Qualifications / Experience
- 1st Degree (1st Class or 2nd Class) in Business Administration or relevant courses
- Proven track record of success in sales in the real estate industry in Nigeria.
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience in similar position
Required Skills / Attributes:
- Excellent client management skills
- Good knowledge of MS Office/Excel and Powerpoint
- Outstanding communication and negotiation skills
- Excellent organizational and time-management skills
- A team player with sound leadership abilities
Deadline: 27th January, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should please send their CV to: email@example.com using the “Job title” as subject of the email.