Sales Executive – (FMCG_B2C) in a Reputable FMCG Firm
Willers Solutions Limited – Our client, a reputable FMCG firm is seeking to employ suitably qualified candidate to fill the position below:
Job Title: Sales Executive – (FMCG_B2C)
Locations: Port Harcourt, Maiduguri, Yola, Bauchi, Taraba, Minna, Lokoja, Nasarawa, Jos, Makurdi, Awka, Abeokuta, Calabar, Jigawa Katsina,
- To ensure Sales Targets are achieved as per assigned product and territory through effective market penetration, follow-up and customer relationship.
- Ensure Sales Targets are achieved as per assigned product and region/key accounts wise.
- Adheres to all company policies, procedures and business ethics codes and ensures that they are communicated and implemented within the team.
- Duties include the following, measurable in terms of time, cost, quality or quantity.
- Make regular customer visit for sales development and facilitate customers for various projects and probabilities to boost sales.
- To make multiple customer visits on daily basis and achieve sales targets as assigned.
- To introduce new and existing product to the customers and follow-up with them to increase sales numbers.
- To identify new customers, monitor stock levels, payment compliance and follow-up with existing customers.
- To prepare daily sales report and submit to FRT without any failure.
- To build dealer networks in multiple markets in close supervision of FRT/ART.
- To monitor dealer stock and support dealers in achieving secondary sales target.
- Prepare Sales projections for the coming financial year by customer wise, product-wise.
- To prepare all applicable reports in time for accuracy and in order to ensure that they match the functional requirements, policies and standards.
Qualification and Experience
- Must be a graduate / HND with 2 years of experience in similar sales.
- Excessive traveling is required in and around Nigeria/West Africa.
- As per the need of the business, the job is transferrable and posting can be made anywhere in Nigeria / West Africa.
Deadline: 1st June, 2020.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV “MS Word” to: email@example.com using “Sales Executive – Location” E.g. “Sales Executive – Calabar” as email subject.
Note: Only qualified candidates will be shortlisted