Sales Executive at IGIT Shipping and Logistics Company
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Sales Executive
- Minimum of HND / B.Sc. in relevant field
- Excellent interpersonal & organizational skills
- Target-driven and with a high drive to meet sales target
- Creative and well-organized, with good prioritizing skill.
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience in a similar capacity and related industry
- Skilled with the use of professional communications etiquette
- Meet assigned monthly, quarterly and annual sales target
- Manage existing clients and maintain a business relationship for new business opportunities.
- Identify new market/business opportunities and submit proposal/quotes to prospective clients.
- Follow up and update clients on the progress of all on-going jobs with the company.
- Create and generate reports and develop a presentation to be used in sales meetings
- Respond to queries and request from clients via email and telephone.
- Assist in managing all existing clients through regular communication with key contacts and help answer all queries via email and telephones.
- Identify immediate and long-term needs of clients for the company’s products and services on such projects.
- Liaise between the company and key agencies in the industry
- Prospect for and acquire new and financially viable high-volume customers
- Gather new intelligence for the preparation of reports, and presentations that will win the company contracts
- Effectively manage each customer account to ensure sales targets are fully achieved
- Conduct follow-up activities to achieve and exceed customer satisfaction
- Identify key market segment and develop marketing plans and produce services tailored to customer needs.
- Promote the company’s products/services addressing or predicting clients’ objectives
- Develop technical and commercial knowledge of all our product offerings and services.
- Get feedback and reports from clients on how to serve them better.
- Follow up on the collection of any outstanding payment from individual and corporate customers and report any challenges.
- Maintaining an updated database of customers /clients and sales records
- Coordinate communication of all customer-related issues to the Line Manager to ensure seamless flow of information
How to Apply
Interested and highly qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the “Job Title’’ as the subject of the e-mail
Application Deadline 25th September, 2020.