Bethsaida Limited is a group of companies devoted to lasting success in Financial Services, Engineering, Construction and Real Estate. As well as being one of Africas best in the provision of the services aforementioned, the group provides financial services to individuals and groups. Bethsaida Groups is a limited liability company incorporated in Nigeria on the 13th Day of December 2015 – proudly owned by Nigerian.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Sales Executive
Location: Victoria Island, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
Job Field: Insurance
- We are looking for a competitive Insurance Sales Representative to help us expand our business by actively seeking and acquiring new clients. You will identify their needs and demands and sell accordingly.
- The goal is to formulate strong relationships to ensure growth and preserve and augment our firm’s prestige.
- Minimum of BA / BSc / HND in Insurance or any other relevant field.
- Minimum of 3 years experience in relevant role
- Proven experience as an Insurance Sales Representative
- Good comprehension of insurance plans including automobile, fire, life, property, medical etc.
- Ability to work with computers and understand and interpret standard statistical findings
- Excellent skills in communication and presentation
- Experience in delivering client-focused solutions and in creating long-lasting relationships.
- Design and implement effective marketing strategies to sell new insurance contracts or adjust existing ones
- Contact potential clients and create rapport by networking, cold calling, using referrals etc
- Appraise the wishes and demands of business or individual customers and sell the suitable protection plans
- Collect information from clients on their risk profiles in order to offer them the proper solution
- Prepare reports to shareholders on the success of your business endeavors
- Retain continuous awareness of transactions, sales and terms and keep relative records
- Check insurance claims to solidify trust and safeguard reputation
- Frequently replenish job-specific knowledge and apply it on the field
- Fulfill all company-established policy obligations
Deadline: 30th September, 2020.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job title ‘Sales Executive’ as subject of the mail.
Note: Only qualified candidates will be contacted.