Sales Business Development Manager in a Financial Company
A Financial company in Nigeria is recruiting a suitably qualified candidate to fill the position below:
Job Title: Sales Business Development Manager
Location: Victoria Island, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- Developing new business opportunities with potential clients at all stages of the sales cycle that include targeting, prospecting and presenting compelling business propositions.
- Work with Brand Management to define pricing, packaging and promotion tactics to sell offering to prospective customers
- Liaise with Marketing and Branding team in providing market intelligent information that will aid effective marketing of the company’s product.
- Liaise with technology and product managers in ensuring products are built to specification. Increasing the visibility and functionality of our cards
- Develop products / services to the right profile of customer
- Follow up with customer to enhance understanding of business needs/ to answer relevant customer inquiries
- Assess Opportunity for Sale of Product / Service and Forecast Product Sales
- Develop proposal and Business Case for products and new opportunities where necessary.
- Developing sales strategies and long-term marketing plans.
- Maintaining a robust deal pipeline and effectively managing large scale, complex contract negotiations and closing new business deals with potential customers.
- Preparing and presenting persuasive sales presentations that effectively demonstrate the value proposition of our client’s products / services.
Education and Work Experience
- Over 5+ years of experience in sales / business development / account management in the B2B sectors with a preference for experience in the Services Sector, Banking / Financial Services or Fintech Industry.
- Graduate / Postgraduate (background in Economics / Business Management / Administration / Marketing / Sales).
- Experience in managing relationships with C-level Executives.
- Current / prior experience working with local Regulatory Authorities.
- Ability to communicate, make presentations and influence credibly and effectively at all levels of the company.
- Proven ability to drive the sales process from plan to successful closure.
- Capability to manage key customer accounts.
- Conversant in understanding multiple industries, specifically banking in the areas of risk, credit and trade finance.
- Understanding of business services such as information, data and analytics, ratings, research or compliance would be preferred
Required Skills and Competencies:
- High-level communication skills
- Stakeholder management skills
- Proven ability to negotiate
- Experience with design and implementation of business development strategy
- Conflict resolution
- The ability to self-motivate and motivate a team
- Experience working to and exceeding targets Project Management skills / Clinical planning skills Excellent written and verbal communication Skills
- Strategic Thinking
- Project management
- Business Process Improvement
- Industry Knowledge
- Initiative / Judgement
- Interpersonal skills
N250,000 – N350,000 / Month
Deadline: 30th September, 2020.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV and Resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the “Job title” as the subject of the email.