Sales and Marketing Manager in a Nigerian Defense Solutions Provider
A Nigerian defense solutions provider with strong expertise in manufacturing civilian armored vehicles, design, and prototyping of military vehicles and ordnance equipment.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Sales and Marketing Manager
Location: Ajah-Sangotedo, Lagos,
Employment Type: Full-time
- Prospect new sales channels and opportunities through cold calls, networking, and market research.
- Strive to meet and exceed financial target monthly.
- Ensure that the sales team communicate and follow up with existing accounts and maintain active relationships.
- Regularly update the CRM system to reflect accurate and up-to-date sales pipeline information.
- Research industry, market information, be knowledgeable about competitive products and pricing.
- Develop viable sales forecasts and sales strategies.
- Build sales methodologies that support established sales targets.
- Have a drive for advancement in the Armored Cars Industry.
- Meet sales quotas and objectives.
- Report on sales deals closed weekly.
- Prepare sales contracts.
- Create business plans and monitor actuals-to-plan by team members.
- Be accessible to the client at all times.
- Promoting the company’s existing brands and introducing new products to the market.
- Provide continuous feedback to Top management in order to manage overall sales goals.
- Continuously monitor and adjust inventory to optimize customer choice.
- Create plans for gaining customers and then retaining them.
- Make products appeal to the target market.
- Continuously and consistently promote the product offerings of Buckler Ordnance Systems Limited.
- Analyzing budgets, preparing annual budget plans, scheduling expenditures, and ensuring that the sales team meets their quotas and goals.
- Researching and developing marketing opportunities and plans, understanding consumer requirements, identifying market trends, and suggesting system improvements to achieve the company’s marketing goals.
- Gathering, investigating, and summarizing market data and trends to draft reports.
- Implementing new sales plans and advertising.
- Recruiting, training, coaching, and managing marketing and sales teams to meet sales and marketing objectives.
- Maintaining relationships with important clients by making regular visits, understanding their needs, and anticipating new marketing opportunities.
- Staying current in the industry by attending educational opportunities, conferences, and workshops, reading publications and maintaining personal and professional networks.
- Own ultimate responsibility for successfully meeting or exceeding sales goals
- Collaborate with the marketing team to creatively reach more potential customers
- Take calculated risks to increase profitability and brand recognition.
- Bachelor’s Degree with 5-7 years work experience
- Candidate must reside along Lekki-Ajah Axis
- NGN150000 – 300,000 Monthly.
Deadline: 30th November, 2020.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the email