BC Kash Microfinance Bank is a state licensed bank by the Central Bank of Nigeria (CBN). The bank was incorporated on the 15th of June, 2015 and started operations on the 8th of February, 2016.
The bank has its head office located at 119 Ikorodu road Onipanu, and two branches currently at 15 Idimu Road Opposite Alimosho Grammar School, and 61 Lagos Road Ikorodu, beside Water Corporation.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Risk and Loan Recovery Officer
Employment Type: Full-time
- Ensure the set targets on bad debt recoveries are met.
- Ensure day to day monitoring of all accounts in arrears in coordination with Relationship Managers and Heads of Business units.
- Attend to regular queries from the business and customers on a day to day basis.
- Ensures conformity with the overall organization’s risk management policies and standards.
- Ensure compliance with the regulatory requirements and the bank’s internal policies and procedures on asset classification, recoveries and debt collection.
- Providing feedback concerning changes in customer payment behaviour to the Head of Credit and the Business teams so that appropriate changes can be made to policies, procedures and business strategy.
- Manage net credit losses within budget i.e. maintain provisions and suspended interest within budget.
- Candidates should possess a Bachelor’s Degree, HND, OND qualification with 2-10 years work experience.
Deadline: 30th November, 2020.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Application or CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as subject of the email.