Restaurant Operations Specialist at Bolt Nigeria
Prefer not to state
Bolt (formally Taxify) is one of the fastest growing startups in the world with over 30M happy customers in 30+ countries, from Europe to Mexico to Africa. We’re building a ride-hailing app to connect millions of riders and drivers around the world to make travel easier, quicker and more reliable.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Restaurant Operations Specialist
Location: Lagos, Nigeria
Department: Food Delivery Operations
Your daily adventures will include:
- Support all Bolt’s Food Delivery operations in the city
- Create and optimise processes – scaling is our priority; you will help us find the most efficient way to transform thousands of leads into active couriers every month
- Analyse data – you will monitor our engagement, quality and utilisation metrics and ensure a great experience for our users, couriers and restaurants
- Onboard new restaurants on Bolt Food platform: upload menus, photos, prices, organise menu photo-shooting, ship our tablet to the restaurant, train restaurant staff how to use Bolt Food app
- Support existing restaurants: solve most time-sensitive operational issues, update the menu, pricing and other content information, ad-hoc tasks related to restaurants operation
- Onboard new couriers – training sessions are our best opportunity to develop a strong relationship with our partners and we are always trying to improve the process
- Ensuring adequate courier supply by analysing current fleet performance, order forecasts and aligning with general business requirements.
We are looking for:
- Have 2 years experience in an analytical position
- Be a hustler, not stopping after 20 obstacles a day
- Be passionate about new technologies and food tech
- You will get extra credits for:
- Experience in sharing economy, tech business, transport industry, startup or dynamic high-growth company
- Have a data-driven analytical mindset (good Excel skills are a plus)
- Amazing negotiation and communication skills in both English and Romanian
- Experience in product launches or running a business
Why you’ll love it here:
- Your daily duties will have a meaningful impact on millions of people all over the world.
- You’ll be surrounded by the most friendly, supportive colleagues you can imagine.
- We don’t care where you work from, as long as you get the job done!
- As we grow, so will you! Bolt’s fast-paced, challenging environment offers you great opportunities for professional development.
- You’ll always be kept informed. Our bi-weekly All Hands meetings bring our global teams together, ensuring we’re all up to speed and moving forward as one.
- Switching off is important! We have fridges full of refreshments, sports compensation, table tennis, Playstation and loads more…