Research and Consulting Analyst at Africa Strategy Advisers
Africa Strategy Advisers – We are an Investment Advisory, Business Consulting and technology incubation firm working across sectors to help businesses solve problems, take advantage of value opportunities, and generate enduring results.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Research and Consulting Analyst
- As a Research and Consulting Analyst, you will be an integral part of teams that identify, shape, and execute high-value business engagements and Transactions to respond to the business challenges of our clients
Key Job Details
- Investment Analysis & Corporate Finance: Ability to generate ideas and opportunities for raising funds for the business, Day-to-day execution of transactions (preparation, valuation, documentation and closing), prospects and pitches targeting potential financing partners and Managing High-level engagement with potential financiers and financing partners
- Research and Analysis: With research being a very integral part of the Consulting work process, the Consultant is also expected to lead their analysts in the development of industry intelligence and the smart adaptation of this intelligence to help solve clients’ problems and take advantage of value opportunities. developing Research reports and industry briefings
- Venture Incubation: Analysis of new business initiatives, collaborating with initiative teams in transforming an idea into a crystalized business opportunity: formulating business case, defining target markets, clients. Defining Minimum Viable Product assessment of the competitive landscape. Designing the strategic operating model, establishing required capabilities and optimizing incentive structures across markets and within client organizations to deliver strategic objectives.
- Strategic Business Planning: The Consultant is expected to lead the process of developing business plans for clients, unlock value opportunities in their sectors. An end-to-end understanding of how businesses create value is very important in achieving this responsibility.
- Financial Forecasts / Modelling: The Consultant is also expected to lead a team that develops financial models for business planning and investment appraisals to help engender better management decision making. The Consultant has to have a robust understanding of quantitative models for business finance
- Initiatives Management: The Consultant will regularly have the responsibility of driving the implementation of initiatives within the firm. These initiatives are critical to the achievement of the organization objectives and the Consultant has to have experience in managing initiatives in similar organizations.
- Bachelor or Master’s degree in Business, Finance, Accounting or Economics
- Minimum of 3 years relevant high-level experience
- Ideally experienced in digital startups, Investment Banking, SMEs/Management consulting
- Strong analytical skills and creativity: ability to analyze a problem, ask relevant questions, think out of the box
- Numerical skills: being at ease with figures and concepts, including modeling, correlation analysis, etc
- Structure and methodology
- Entrepreneurial spirit and self-motivation.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the email.