Reporter at African Economic Congress
Prefer not to state
African Economic Congress is an international organization that focuses on the development of Africa by engaging stakeholders at different levels to necesitate change in Africa.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Reporter
Location: Abuja (FCT)
Employment Type: Full-time
- We are looking for a passionate and energetic Reporter to join our media team! As a Reporter at our company, you will be responsible for delivering fresh and interesting news to our audience.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Keep up with all the local and global happening
- Cover a wide variety of stories
- Conduct and schedule interviews
- Track influencers’ wotk
- Plan, edit, and write stories and atricles to be broadcasted
- Verify information provided by interviewees
- Finalize news content
- Keep up with deadlines as timeliness is extremely important
- Follow news events and other media sources to stay informed
Requirements and Qualifications
- Degree in Journalism or relevant field
- Minimum of 2 years experience as a Reporter or similar role
- Reporter with graphics and video editing skills
- Passion about writing and creating interesting stories
- A portfolio of published articles
- Strong knowledge of media processes
- Excellent communication and research skills
- Charismatic and magnetic personality
- Critical thinker and problem-solving skills
- Team player
- Good time-management skills
- Great interpersonal and communication skills
N50,000 – N70,000 / Month.
Deadline: 330th December, 2020.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV and work portfolio to: email@example.com with “Reporter” as email subject.
Note: All candidates should be resident in Abuja and can be available when called upon for an interview.