Urban Hive Nigeria is currently recruiting a suitably qualified candidate to fill the position below:
Job Title: Remote Mobile Developer (Flutter)
Employment type: Internship
- Internship for a six month period with a possibility for extension.
- Ability to work in a startup environment, able to self-manage and work remotely.
- Must have built an app with Flutter
- Be proficient in using version control and continuous integration, with tools such as Git and Jenkins.
- Write clear, maintainable and testable code that you are proud of
- Good communication skills in English
- Fluency with Java and/or swift.
- Working experience in mobile development
- Have published one or more mobile apps in Google Play or App Store
- Experience with third-party libraries and APIs
- Solid understanding of the full mobile development life cycle, including automated testing and building
- Experience working in an agile development process
Deadline: 12th June, 2020.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the “Job Title” as the subject of the email.