A reputable Real Estate company is currently recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Relationship Manager
- To oversee sales and marketing aspect of the day to day transactions, and process to ensure sales targets are met effectively in line with the marketing strategy.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Develops and implements strategic marketing and sales plans and forecasts to achieve corporate objectives for products and services.
- Be responsible for sales generation with existing customers and developing opportunities with new customers within assigned territory.
- Be responsible to relate management marketing concept and idea to team members, necessary training should be provided to team members, assist each team member to achieve the individual sales targets
- Liaising between customers and company for up-to-date status of service, pricing and new product release launches
- Establish, maintain and expand customer base as well as report sales activities to the management
- Develops and manages sales/marketing operating budgets.
- Responsible for achieving aggressive weekly targets.
- Manages daily growth and development of assigned campaigns.
- Plans and oversees advertising and promotion activities.
- Formulate, organise and develop marketing activities by identifying the property trend and new market opportunities.
- Be responsible to make marketing strategies, and lead the team to achieve the sales target Be responsible to build and manage the marketing team
- To inspire team member’s work enthusiasm and work motivation.
- Manage overall sales and marketing activities that include market research, sales presentations, analysis of sales and marketing trend, advertising and marketing promotional events.
- Influences, communicates, motivates and inspires team members to achieve departmental objectives.
- Minimum of B.Sc. in Marketing or any related field
- Female Preferably
- Exellent communication as well as positive and confident marketing skills
- MUST be resident in Lagos, preferably Surulere, Oshodi, Apapa, Mile 2, Ikeja and its axis and it’s closest neighborhood
- Excellent Team management ability
- Vast knowledge of the real estate market
- Minimum of 3 – 5 years marketing experience is required in any of these sectors Real estate, Banking and finance, Micro Finance, Oil and gas Sector and others,
- Experience in the real estate market will be an added advantage
- MUST be able to actively work independently with minimal supervision
- MUST be able to write daily, weekly and monthly report in a clear and concise manner.
Deadline: 30th August, 2020.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using “Relationship Manager” as Subject.