Regional Sales Manager – North at CHAN Medi-Pharm Ltd / Gte
CHAN Medi-Pharm Ltd / Gte (CMP) is today the oldest and largest Sales & Marketing Pharmaceutical Company in Nigeria. The company has expanded to acquire a large asset base with corporate offices in Lagos & Jos and operational offices in Numan & Owerri with a vision to be the preferred partner in health care.
As a result of rapid expansion, the company is seeking to recruit dynamic and performance-driven individuals to fill the position below:
Job Title: Regional Sales Manager – North
Location: Jos, Plateau
- Overall responsibility for managing a team of Relationship Development executives to ensure the attainment of set sales target within defined sales policies.
- Ensure overall management of sales, coach and directly supervise the Relationship Development Executives (RDE?s) at the regional level.
- Establish the peculiar needs of all categories of customers and recommend ways and means of addressing them.
- Ensure that sales targets, brand penetration and visibility are realized at the regional level.
- Effectively train and motivate the field force to achieve desired results.
- Ensure an effective redistribution of the company?s range of Pharmaceuticals and health care products by the RDE?s to the trade, medical and allied professions in both general and private practice; including our member institutions (MIs), public and private hospitals, pharmacy shops and other outlets.
- Any other assignment as will be given from time to time.
Skills, Qualifications and Experience Required
- Must hold a minimum of B.Pharm.
- Persons with qualification in any of the Life Sciences with 3years of hands-on experience are eligible to apply.
- Honesty and maturity in character very essential.
- Excellent inter-personal & communication experience.
- Must demonstrate good sales attitude with the ability to achieve brand penetration and visibility.
- Must be a team player with positive attitude.
- Must have effective time and activity management skills, self-confident with the ability to work under pressure.
- Must demonstrate persistence, self-motivation and be a good listener.
- Applicants to this position must be below 40years of age.
- Must have 1 – 3 years of hands-on field experience and have the capacity to develop and implement strategies to build assigned brands while achieving market share.
Deadline: 21st August, 2020.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Application Letter and a detailed Resume to: email@example.com using the “Job title” as subject of the email.
- Qualified candidate should indicate location of interest on their Application
- Only short listed candidates will be contacted.
- CHAN Medi-Pharm is an equal opportunity employer. women are therefore strongly encouraged to apply.