Regional Sales Manager at Procter & Gamble
Procter & Gamble Co., also known as P&G, is an American multinational consumer goods company headquartered in downtown Cincinnati, Ohio, United States, founded by William Procter and James Gamble, both from the United Kingdom.
Regional Sales Manager – Band 1
Req No: R000014471
Location: Port Harcourt, Rivers
Job Categories: Sales
- Delivers NOS / volume and Superior Sales Fundamentals (Distribution, Merchandising, Pricing and Shelf).
- Bachelor Degree in any field with Sales, Sales Marketing or Trade Marketing background
- FMCG Multinational experience highly recommended.
- Must have completed NYSC
- Very good speaking and written command of the English language
- Evidence of passion, leadership and achievements in academic and/or non-academic activities
- Problem solving, agility & inventive mindset
- Ability to analyze data quickly and make informed decisions
- Ability to collaborate effectively within a multi-cultural environment
You should have:
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Basic Selling skills. Key account management is an added advantage
- Proven ability to solve business problems
- Proven analytical skills
- Digital Fluency and MS Excel skills
- Passion to learn and contribute to the business
- Strong interpersonal and leadership skills
- Ability to influence others
- Lead initiatives of moderate scope and impact.