Blume Nigeria Limited is a privately owned international trading and distribution company. Their management team has many years’ experience in the fields of production, importing and distributing of food products. The basic function of the company, is to outsource, market and distribute food products from both the domestic and commercial markets. Blume Nigeria Limited is a member of Sonia Foods conglomerate, the manufacturer of Sonia Food products.
We are currently recruiting for the position below:
Job Title: Regional Sales Manager
Employment Type: Full-time
- The Regional Sales Manager will provide overall leadership for the regional sales organization, He/she
- Will develop key sales strategies and execution plans to achieve the corporate growth objectives. He/She
- Will also be responsible for the human capital development of his team.
- At Least B.Sc., HND, and related educational qualification in a related field
- Candidate must have minimum experience of 8 to 10 years in handling sales and distribution profiles. Preferably from the FMCG segment.
- Experience from Top FMCG will be given priority
- The individual must be residing in this region.
- Candidate should have experience in handling East geography.
- Responsible for planning, budgeting, and execution of annual, quarterly, and monthly sales goals in a given geography.
- Managing the sales team to maximize sales revenue to meet or exceed corporate goals/targets.
- Suggesting and Coordinating BTL activities for our culinary division in assigned territory.
- To manage and strengthen the organization distribution network and develop a redistribution network. Ability to make MIS report. Basic knowledge of Excel and PowerPoint and other related competent skills.
- Should have experience in handling distribution and redistribution team in terms of monitoring their performance and take necessary measures to improve the performance.
- Collaborating with senior executives to establish and execute a sales goal for the region
- Managing a sales team to maximize sales revenue and meet or exceed corporate-set goals
- Forecasting annual, quarterly and monthly sales goals
- Assisting sales personnel in their techniques
- Developing specific plans to ensure growth in both long and short-term
- Educating the sales team with presentations of strategies, seminars and regular meetings
- Reviewing regional expenses and recommending improvements
Deadline: 20th September, 2020.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the “Job Title” as the subject of the email.