Recruitment Manager at Speedaf
Speedaf was established in 2019. We are a joint-venture company invested by Chinese leading express enterprises. Since founded, we continuously expand global network, develop and optimize products, improve customer experience, and introduce IT technologies and equipment to realize automatic operations.
Currently, we are building an intra-Africa and China-Africa service network to support air, sea and road transportation with the aim to be the leading diversified integrated logistics solution provider between China and Africa. By doing so, it will reduce end-to-end logistics costs between China and Africa while providing a stable and recognized logistics services to our customers.
Speedaf is localization-oriented, and we believe in creating both opportunities and possibilities of every region we operate in. We work with local teams and understand needs of customers. We offer a variety of products and value added service to cover different commercial or personal scenarios for our customers.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Recruitment Manager
Employment Type: Full-time
- Update current and design new recruiting procedures
- Accountable for sourcing and recruiting for all roles
- Review recruitment software and suggest the best option for company needs
- Recommend ways to improve company employer brand
- Coordinate with department managers to forecast future hiring needs
- Participate in job fairs and career events
- Keep track of recruiting metrics (e.g. time-to-hire and cost-per-hire)
- Research and choose job advertising options
- Build the company’s professional network
- Develop job descriptions and employee specification
- Maintains records of interviews and hires
- Implement new sourcing methods
- Interested candidates should possess a degree with 4-5 years work experience.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as subject of the email.
Note: Only qualified candidates will be contacted
Application Deadline 5th April, 2021.