Recruitment at Sterling Bank Plc for Business Growth & Partnership Manager Fintech / NBFI
Sterling Bank Plc “Your one-customer bank” is a full service national commercial bank in Nigeria. In over 50 years of operations, Sterling Bank (formerly NAL Bank) has evolved from the nation’s pre-eminent investment banking institution to a fully-fledged commercial bank; and completed a merger with 4 other banks – Indo-Nigeria Merchant Bank, Magnum Trust Bank, NBM Bank and Trust Bank of Africa – as part of the 2006 consolidation of the Nigerian banking industry.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Business Growth & Partnership Manager Fintech / NBFI
Job Type: Full-time
Specialization(s): Banking / Finance / Insurance
- To lead Business growth and partnerships team through establishing key partnerships that help embed our banking services within the Fintech and Non-banking financial institutions.
- Develop a growth strategy for Fintech and NBFI related partnerships.
- Work closely with Sector Heads / Business Heads in establishing partnerships that help scale their banking services
- With input from appropriate stakeholders, develop a framework for a prioritized list of strategic partnerships
- Tailor innovative banking solutions to solve partner’s business need.
- Advise sectors that are developing banking services to ensure appropriate links to the overall partnership and business growth goal
- Deepen relationships with existing partnerships and identify new opportunities for engagement and supporting partner needs.
- Manage partners and prepare communications to stakeholders and respond to partner enquiries
- Develop financial projection model for each potential partnership engagement.
- Minimum 8 years experience in roles that include business development, Relationship Management , Portfolio Management , Strategy and Sales
Deadline: 18th December, 2020.