Recruitment at International Uniforms Nigeria Limited
International Uniforms Nigeria Limited – Established since 1980, the company has been producing distinctively styled uniforms and workwear for both individuals and corporate organizations.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Accounting Officer
- Preparation of reconciliation statements.
- Issues invoices and update account receivables, payable and perform reconciliations.
- Assist with reviewing of expenses, payroll records
- Maintain Asset Register and compute monthly depreciation
- Petty cash administration.
- Vouching and Postings of Transactions
- Perform Banking Transactions
- Track organization expenses.
- HND / B.Sc. in Accounting or any other related field
- 1 – 3 years work experience
- Excellent organizing abilities and attention to detail
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office and familiarity with relevant computer software.
Job Title: Experienced Secretary
- Answering calls, taking messages and handling correspondence
- Manage the daily/weekly/monthly agenda and arrange new meetings and appointments
- Typing, preparing and collating reports filing
- File and update contact information of employees, customers, suppliers and external partners
- Support and facilitate the completion of regular reports
- Develop and maintain a good filing system
- Organizing and servicing meetings (producing agendas and taking minutes)
- Check frequently the levels of office supplies and place appropriate orders
- Implementing new procedures and administrative systems
- Document expenses and hand in reports
- Any other responsibility assigned by the Managing Director
- OND / HND in Secretariat Studies or any other related field
- At least 5 years cognate experience
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Integrity and professionalism
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office
Deadline: 23rd July, 2020.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the “Job Title” as the subject of the email.
Note: Candidates must be resident in Lagos State and Alimosho Local Govt preferably.