Recruitment at EtaZuma Mining and Industries Limited
Etazuma Mining and Industries Limited provide a range of services to client companies in the mining, solid mineral, energy and steel sectors.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Technical Officer
- Inspection of vehicles and equipment to detect abuse, damage or mechanical malfunction.
- Ensure compliance with OEM recommended preventive, routine and corrective maintenance are always in place during operations
- Prepare reports on investigations / inspections and actions taken.
- Preparing and following a general maintenance schedule.
- Advising managers on cost-effective ways to perform maintenance and repairs.
- Conduct visual inspections of emission control equipment.
- Keeping an inventory of maintenance tools, materials, and parts.
- Independently carry out Diagnostic test using ET or with suitable diagnostic tools and prepare a report.
- Proactively performing structural maintenance and keeping grounds neat.
- Diagnosing equipment malfunctions and performing repairs.
- Obtaining approval for purchasing maintenance tools, materials, or replacement parts
- Supervising the maintenance team.
- Following prescribed safety regulations at all times.
Qualification and Experience
- B.Sc / B.Tech (Mechanical /Electrical/Automobile)
- 5 -8 years? experience in a reputable organization
- Must be physically fit
Job Title: Surveyor
- Prepare and maintain sketches, maps, reports, and legal descriptions of surveys in order to describe, certify, and assume liability for work performed.
- Verify the accuracy of survey data, including measurements and calculations conducted at survey sites.
- Direct or conduct surveys in order to establish legal boundaries for properties, based on legal deeds and titles.
- Record the results of surveys, including the shape, contour, location, elevation, and dimensions of land or land features.
- Prepare or supervise preparation of all data, charts, plots, maps, records, and documents related to surveys.
- Compute geodetic measurements and interpret survey data in order to determine positions, shapes, and elevations of geomorphic and topographic features.
- Locate and mark sites selected for geophysical prospecting activities, such as efforts to locate mineral products.
- Plan and conduct ground surveys designed to establish baselines, elevations, and other geodetic measurements.
- Establish fixed points for use in making maps, using geodetic and engineering instruments.
- Determine longitudes and latitudes of important features and boundaries in survey areas, using theodolites, transits, levels, and satellite-based global positioning systems (GPS).
- Train assistants and helpers, and direct their work in such activities as performing surveys or drafting maps.
Qualification and Experience
- Bachelor’s degree or Higher National Diploma in Surveying and Geoinformatics.
- 5 years’ experience in both field and office surveying and must be CAD literate.
Deadline: 30th June, 2020.
Note: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted