Recruitment at E’sorae Luxury
E’sorae Luxury – The company was founded in 2010 with the motive to provide the finest selection of bedding and home accessories available, along with unsurpassed customer service to our esteemed clients whilst paying attention to progressive detail from our operations outcome.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Creative Designer / Quality Control Executive
- Ensure productive concept using design skills to promote E’sorae Group product lines and services.
Produce Design Concepts:
- Initiate a project with a simple concept and present ideas using rough layout of sketches or digital illustrations.
- Collaboration with digital and brand units to evaluate the credibility of design
- Provide solutions for possible issues relating to the actual production of this design.
- Create New Designs from any category of our product (New Designs Monthly)
- Track and report on competitor design styles (Weekly).
Assist with Prototype Development:
- Lead by drafting products with high ability which demonstrate best features before investing in the product’s complete development
- Conceptualize visuals based on requirements and translate into physical feature
- Create images and layouts using productive design software
- Training & Development (Academy)
- Identify and plan-out need gap analysis
- Initiate project program on skill development
- Draw up training goals and benefits
- Facilitate and conduct training programs
- Determine re-order level for production
- Develop specific standard dimensions and measurements for all products
- Determine daily production target for the tailors
- Initiate timeframes for producing each product.
- Candidates should possess relevant qualifications.
Job Title: Civil Engineer (Expatriate)
- Manage, design, develop, create and maintain small-scale through to large-scale construction projects in a safe, timely and sustainable manner.
- Conduct on site investigations and analyze data (maps, reports, tests, drawings and other).
- Carry out technical and feasibility studies and draw up blueprints that satisfy technical specifications.
- Assess potential risks, materials and costs.
- Oversee and analyze the results of soil testing to determine the adequacy and strength of foundations.
- Perform or oversee surveying operations to establish building locations, site layouts, reference points, grades, and elevations to guide construction
- Provide advice and resolve creatively any emerging problems/deficiencies.
- Oversee and mentor staff and liaise with a variety of stakeholders.
- Handle over the resulting structures and services for use.
- Monitor progress and compile reports in project status.
- Manage budget and purchase equipment/materials.
- Analyze long range plans, survey reports, maps, and other data to plan and design projects.
- Consider construction costs, government regulations, potential environmental hazards, and other factors during the planning and risk-analysis stages of a project.
- Comply with guidelines and regulations including permits, safety etc and deliver technical files and other technical documentation as required.
- Use design software to plan and design transportation systems, hydraulic systems, and structures in line with industry and government standards.
- Perform or oversee surveying operations to establish building locations, site layouts, reference points, grades, and elevations to guide construction.
Requirements / Qualifications
- Proven working experience in civil engineering.
- 10 years’ Experience.
- Must be an Expatriate with 10 years’ experience.
- Excellent knowledge of design and visualizations software such as Auto, CAD, Civil 3D or similar software.
- Proficiency in site layout, grading, utility design, erosion control, regulatory approvals etc
- Project management and supervision skills.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
- License of professional engineer.
- BS / MA in Civil Engineering.
Deadline: 27th August, 2020.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.