Recruitment at eHealth4everyone – Nationwide
eHealth4everyone is a leading digital health social enterprise dedicated to making the world healthier. We are a new kind of mission-driven organization with services, expertise and products focused on making the business of healthcare delivery work for everyone, through technology-enabled optimizations. We believe that if health is a right, proven digital health solutions and expertise such as ours should not be a privilege.
We are recruiting to fill the position of:
Job Title: Mobile Application Developer
We are looking for an experienced Mobile Application Developer who is experienced with Android and React and can produce fully functional mobile applications, Design interfaces to improve user experience and improve code quality through writing unit tests, automation and performing code reviews.
The Mobile App Developer will:
- Support the entire application lifecycle-Design, develop, code, test, and release apps in alignment with our business goals.
- Troubleshoot and debug to optimize performance.
- Utilize Agile methodologies, and pivot from one project to another with ease.
- A degree in computer science, information science, mathematics or any closely related field is required.
- Demonstrable portfolio of released applications on the App store or the Android market
- Knowledge of SwiftUI is a plus
Experience & Skills:
- 1 year of building apps that have successfully launched.
- Experience developing mobile applications on Android using Kotlin, React.
- Experience developing mobile applications on iOS using Swift or Objective C is an added advantage
- Solid experience with third-party libraries and in native development frameworks (API, testing, deployment, etc).
- Comprehensive understanding of Agile development process.
- Knowledge of new technology trends
- Familiarity with OOP design principles you should know how to create software that?s extensible, reusable and meets desired architectural objectives.
- Excellent analytical skills with a good problem-solving attitude
- Ability to perform in a team environment
- Strong knowledge of architectural patterns?MVP, MVC, MVVM, and Clean Architecture
- Familiarity with RESTful APIs and mobile libraries for networking.
Job Title: Product Manager
- We are looking for a Product Manager, who is a strategist, visionary, and can set the direction in which products are supposed to go. The Product Manager is responsible for all aspects of a product line and this extends from deepening the profitability and penetration of existing products to developing new products for the company.
- S/he will be managing the product line life cycle from strategic planning to delivery and deciding product improvement based on user response. Specific responsibilities in this role include:
- Define, Prepare, maintain, and promote the product roadmap which defines product enhancements for short and long-term releases based on business opportunities and by conducting primary and secondary market research.
- Client and User Engagement on a regular basis via multiple channels
- Specifying and prioritizing market and product requirements, feature sets, and key positioning and messaging elements
- Collaborating with designers and engineers to solve problems
- Analyzing external and internal data to identify gaps and opportunities
- Defining KPIs and setting targets that move the team toward success
- Developing internal and external product training plans
- Creating and maintaining profits and loss documentation
- Conducting customer interviews and user testing, running design sprints, feature prioritization
- Conducts customer experience analysis
- Responsible for product launch and release plans working with Business Development team and for product training plan internally and externally.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Finance, Computer Science, Engineering, Economics or closely related and a Postgraduate Qualification is an added advantage.
Experience and Skills:
- A minimum of three years experience in Product Management, ideally with a deep understanding of the Tech industry.
- Exceptional People skills; ability to handle many conflicting demands on your time.
- Proven success defining, launching, and maintaining excellent products.
- Basic knowledge of web development platforms, databases and infrastructure.
- Ability to communicate with diplomacy and tact and communicate ideas including responding to resistance and criticism.
- Ability to influence cross-functional teams without formal authority.
- Project management skills to understand project plans and aid in communication to others are beneficial.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
Deadline: 18th August, 2020.
- When the page opens, scroll down to apply.
- A detailed CV that contains links to previous/current projects, Social media & Github accounts and current communities of your membership. Applicants without these may not be considered.