Recruitment at Breadish Bakery
Breadish Bakery is an excellence driven, fast growing Bread Factory & Food Manufacturing Company based in Akoka, Yaba Lagos, Nigeria.
We are recruiting to fill the position of:
Job Title: Bakery HR / Admin Manager
- The Ideal Candidate should have at least 3-5 Years Working Experience in similar role and must be able to Manage Teams and Drive Company’s High Performance and Growth.
- Outstanding Leadership Skills and Experience in overseeing and supervising Bakery Production and Administration processes from start to finish on a day-to-day basis.
- Experience in overseeing departmental functions, managing employees and must be well-versed in issues of compensation and benefits, training and development, employee relations, and recruitment and selection for the Company.
- Excellent Verbal and Writing Communication abilities. Impeccable command of English and High Level Charisma and Interpersonal Skills.
- Overall Management and Supervision of Staff, Monitoring Maintenance and Optimal Performance of all Equipment and all Bakery Operational Activities
- Excellent Organizational and Multi-Stakeholder Management Skills
- Excellent ICT skills and an Innovation Focused Mindset are VERY Important
- The Ideal Candidate must be Self-motivated, Goal Oriented and must be able to work largely unsupervised.
Job Title: Accountant
- He/She will be responsible for the financial management functions of the company especially those related to the collection, recording, analysis and presentation of the organization’s financial operations.
- B.Sc / HND equivalent in Accountancy and / or Professional qualification related to the position applied for
- 4 years related work experience is acceptable.
- Excellent IT skills especially the extensive use of Excel for Financial Record Keeping and Data Analysis
- Ability to use Accounting Softwares such as Quickbooks is an added advantage.
- Undertake all annual corporate fillings ? Tax returns, NAFDAC, SON, Bank reconciliation, etc
- Solid leadership, research and analytical skills.
- Ability to multitask and key into Organization’s goals in a way that aligns to candidate’s personal growth and long term career objectives.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills (THIS IS CRUCIAL).
- Attention to Detail and Social/ Emotional Intelligence
- Excellent Organizational and Interpersonal Skills.
Job Title: Customer Service Attendant
Job Type: Full Time
- Performs in store and online customer service and sales rep duties
- Attracts potential customers by answering product and service questions; suggesting information about our products and services
- Resolves product or service problems by clarifying the customer?s complaint; determining the cause of the problem; selecting and explaining the best solution to solve the problem; expediting correction or adjustment; following up to ensure resolution
- Keep records, and reconciling of all Sales and Customer updates
- Provide innovative ideas about how Company should manage Customers
- Uphold records of company policies and procedures
- Minimum Qualification: SSCE or OND
- Experience: 1-2 years
- We would prefer a Female Person for this Position
- Experience in customer support
- Must be Computer Literate and have Proficiency in MS Office
- Proficiency in English
- Market knowledge
- Communication and negotiation skills
- Ability to build rapport with a wide range of People
- Time management and planning skills
Job Title: Maintenance Officer (Electrical & Mechanical Experience)
- Candidate must have the capacity to provide basic electrical and mechanical maintenance support for the Bakery on various equipment and machinery and carry out reactive and preventative maintenance on Equipment before Professional Engineers arrive our Premises.
- Our Ideal Person for this Position must have the ability to think fast and smart in addition to the required experience and food manufacturing background but other industries will be considered. Ability to drive is an added advantage.
- Not less than 4 years relevant & related work experience is our Minimum Standard.
- Excellent Communication skills
- Attention to Details
- Women/Ladies are strongly encouraged to apply.
Job Title: Sales / Marketing Officer
- Must be able to actually sell and market food products such as bread, create access to new markets, build new Channels of Products Sales, Marketing and Distribution
- Not less than 4 years relevant & related work experience is our minimum standard.
- Excellent written and spoken English.
- Strong Research, Analytical skills.
- Excellent Verbal and Written communication skills.
- Exceptional organizational skills, as performance monitoring will be done Quarterly.
- Excellent ICT skills
- Should be result driven, dynamic, persuasive& have the ability to manage multiple stakeholders.
Deadline: 17th July, 2020.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV and Cover Letter to: email@example.com using the “Job Title” as the subject of the email.