Mctimothy Associates – Our client, a leading Pharmaceutical / Healthcare provider with a strong presence in Lagos, Abuja, and Ibadan is recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Recruitment Assistant
- Assist and support the recruitment manager.
- Assist recruitment officer in hiring and screening of prospective candidates.
- Coordinate hiring activities
- Undertake clerical duties (e.g. answering emails and drafting offer letters)
- Prepare and post job ads online
- Help with resume screening and initial phone screens
- Schedule interviews and keep calendars for all hiring teams and candidates
- Process background checks
- Screen and select resumes for the clients.
- Arrange and send interview letters to candidates.
- Display job positions on various websites.
- Assist recruitment staff in researching additional positing options.
- Review and assess candidates suitability for the required pots.
- Build and manage candidates database.
- Build and develop relationships with business clients.
- Resolve issues as fast as possible (e.g. interview cancellations)
- Assist with new hire on boarding (e.g. preparing documents, coordinating orientation agendas)
- Proven 2-3 years experience as Recruitment Assistant or other recruiting-related role.
- Familiarity with hiring practices and stages (screening, interview, assessment, onboarding)
- Experience using recruiting software and social networks for recruiting
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Strong organizational and time management skills
- Great attention to detail
- Outstanding communication skills
- Problem-solving ability.
- B.Sc / BA in HR, Business or relevant field
Deadline: 26th June, 2020.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.