Recent Vacancies at Transport Services Limited (TSL)
Transport Services Limited (TSL) is a foremost indigenous logistics transportation company that provides customized transportation and logistics solutions. We currently operate out of five locations spread across the Western and Eastern regions of Nigeria providing logistics services to stakeholders in the oil and gas, mining and construction, FMCG and Agricultural sector.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Safe to Load Officer
Locations: Cross River, Ogun, and Lagos State.
Type of Employment: Contract
- Inspect trucks using the pre-trip inspection checklist and initiate damage and incident reports where applicable.
- Ensure that the driver is not under any known Journey Management or Health and Safety sanction as a result of violations or incidents.
- Inspect vehicles or equipment to ensure compliance with policies, rules, procedures, standards, or regulations before vehicles embark on a trip.
- Review trip logs, drivers’ license, or driver and equipment record to detect any problem(s) and ensure compliance with regulations.
- OND holders only
- Planning & organizing
- Effective communication
- Ability to use Microsoft Word and Excel
- Must be resident in Cross River, Lagos and Ogun State
Job Title: Treasury Officer
Employment Type: 6 months Contract Role
- Ensure timely posting of payment into ERP including reconciliation of vendor’s account with Account Payable, internal and external customers.
- Prepare weekly, monthly and quarterly payment reports.
- Manage weekly reconciliation of payments posting in general ledgers with bank statements; addressing & managing all issues around cash outflow postings.
- Ensure timely filing of all bank and other treasury correspondence.
- Keep a robust vendor’s bank account database for management information and ease of reference.
- Submit monthly schedule of trade payables, ensuring all payables are duly monitored and promptly managed till payments are completed.
- Responsible for providing input on weekly, monthly, quarterly and year-end treasury reports.
Requirements / Qualifications
- Minimum of a B.Sc / HND in Accounting or Finance.
- A minimum of 1 years’ experience in a Finance function.
- A registered member of Institute of Chartered Accountants or Association of Chartered Certified Accountants.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
Job Title: HR Services Advisor
Employment Type: 6 months Contract role
- Undertake HR transactional work across the employee lifecycle, including onboarding new employees into the HR ERP, processing contract renewals, entering salary and leave adjustments and maintaining accurate and complete employee data in the system.
- Prepare, collate and record information across HR, ensuring accuracy and integrity of employee data in PeopleEdge.
- Provide timely and accurate advice on diverse operational HR activities, processes and procedures across the employee lifecycle, including recruitment, appointment, conditions of employment and separation to staff and HR Units.
- Provide general administrative support to the Recruitment Team, including preparing and distributing reports and supporting the delivery of training sessions.
- Responsible for managing the HR Services Help Desk.
- Qualification: Bachelor’s / Master’s Degree
- Not less than 3 years experience in a similar role.
Deadline: 26th April, 2021.