Recent Jobs at Busy Mind Consult
Busy Minds Consult is recruiting suitably qualified candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: Truck Driver
Location: Ikoyi, Lagos.
Employment Type: Full-time
- High school diploma or GED equivalent preferred
- Valid commercial driver’s license required
- 7+ years of proven experience in commercial truck driving preferred
- Clean driving record with no moving violations
- Must pass a background check and drug test
- Skilled at driving and parking large, heavy vehicles
- Alert, focused, and detail-oriented
- Physically and mentally fit
- Able to operate an electric lift, hand trucks, pallet jacks, etc
- Self-starter who works well independently
- Disciplined, dependable, and resourceful
Job Title: Driver (Coaster)
Location: Lekki, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- Adhere to weekly work schedule mapped out by the Logistics Manager/Head Driver
- Handle pickup & delivery operations
- Branch pickup & delivery
- Customer pickup & delivery
- Maintain a vehicle log book for all movements
- Maintain a maintenance and repair logbook for the vehicle.
- Ensure accident-free driving during all delivery operations.
- Drive in a non-offensive manner that is gentle and comfortable for members of staff being conveyed with the vehicle
- Ensure vehicle documents are valid and available within the vehicle.
- Carry out basic maintenance procedures daily on company vehicles like checking water level in radiator, oil gauge and other relevant checks.
- Ensure the vehicle is cleaned and washed everyday
- Report to the Logistics Manager/Head driver promptly if vehicle needs maintenance and/or repairs.
- Take the vehicle for maintenance and/or repairs when instructed.
- Adhere to all traffic laws, speed limits, safety regulations, precautions and company procedures, ensuring the safety of the general public.
- Ensure defensive driving is practiced throughout every journey while being aware of potential hazards and ways to avoid them.
- Promote the company brand and enhance the company’s image through appearance and behaviour at the company or customer locations
- Adhere to all company policies, processes and regulations
- Perform other duties as requested by the Logistics Manager/Head Driver
- Qualification: OND Engineering
- Experience: Minimum of 4-7 years
Skills, Experience and Competence:
- Good understanding of manual vehicle operations, auto engines, routine maintenance, mechanical parts and basic vehicle repair.
- Good knowledge of prevailing traffic rules, laws and regulations, vehicle licensing procedures
- Good knowledge of various routes and road networks on Lagos Island and Mainland.
- Good oral and written communication skills i.e. ability to transmit information effectively in clear, unambiguous terms (must be able to read and write)
- Ability to interact effectively with people – staff, customers and regulatory agencies
- Must be an energetic person.
N60,000 / Month.
Deadline: 2nd November, 2020.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the “Job title” as subject of the email.