Quality Project Specialist at Henkel Nigeria
Henkel holds leading positions in many markets and categories around the world. Founded in 1876, Henkel looks back on more than 140 years of success.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Quality Project Specialist (Fixed term contract)
Job ID: 20009246
Contract & Job type: Full Time, Regular
- Assist in development of Henkel business processes / requirement, functional and technical specifications, and design business solution.
- Designs, monitors, and performs Quality assurance testing to ensure accuracy, quality and stability while maximizing performance and scalability.
- Data collection and processing of data for SAP.
- Any other tasks assigned by the Quality Manager.
- Supports existing systems in daily manufacturing operations.
- Support receipt of raw & packaging material.
Your Skills and Qualifications
- Graduate in Science / Engineering with a minimum of second class lower or lower credit.
- Proficiency in SAP QM Module will be an added advantage.
- Computer literate and have good knowledge of Microsoft Office.
- Must be willing to work for a Fixed term contract for 9 months.
- Minimum of two years’ experience in quality control and statistical analysis.
- Knowledge of laboratory analysis for detergent and soap product.