Quality Control Superintendent at Reliable Steel and Plastic Industry Limited
Reliable Plastic was incorporated on April 28th, 1998. We have been committed to providing the best quality products to our customers since its inception. Apart from the outstanding service that is provided, consumers are sure to be completely satisfied with the end product. Reliable Plastic promises to use only quality material for your product. Everything is done in-house with the company and therefore is your one-stop-shop for product manufacturing.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Quality Control Superintendent
Location: Onitsha, Anambra
Job type: Full time
- We want to hire a Quality Control Superintendent to check the quality of all incoming and outgoing material and products as well as production procedures.
- The successful candidate should have in depth knowledge and comprehension of quality standards and processes.
- Proven experience as a quality inspector, superintendent or other relevant roles
- Familiarity with quality testing machines and systems
- Thorough knowledge of quality control standards and testing methodologies
- Working knowledge of MS Office
- Minimum of 1st Degree; Further qualifications will be a plus
- Read blueprints and instructions to comprehend the quality expectations for the product and supplies
- Approve or reject raw materials with respect to quality standards and record supplier performance
- Select output samples and check them using appropriate methods (measuring dimensions, testing functionality, comparing to specifications etc.)
- Use automated systems to perform complex testing procedures.
- Inspect procedures of the entire production cycle to ensure they are efficient and comply with safety standards
Pecks are attractive and rewarding.