Quality Control Manager at Conglomerate Associate Nigeria Limited
Conglomerate Associate Nigeria Limited – We are into the exportation of agricultural produce and logistics.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Quality Control Manager
Employment Type: Full-time
- We are looking for a detail-oriented Quality Control Manager to ensure the manufacturing production lines run smoothly and generate a consistently suitable output of products that meet quality and efficiency standards.
- The Quality Control Manager understands the customer’s needs and requirements and coordinates employee efforts and communications between management and the production teams. Your responsibilities will include performing some business administration and human resource duties.
- To be successful as a Quality Control Manager, you should have excellent communication and listening skills, with strong observational, analytical, and problem-solving skills. You should understand regulatory compliance and be skilled in understanding scientific and technical data.
- A Bachelor’s degree in Science or Business-based programs.
- Experience in business administration may be advantageous.
- Strong attention to detail, observation, organizational, and leadership skills.
- In-depth knowledge of quality control procedures and legal standards.
- Strong knowledge of mathematics, data analysis, and statistical methods.
- Excellent communication and listening skills.
- Good technical and IT skills.
- 0 – 3 years Experience.
- Gaining an understanding of the client’s needs and requirements and communicating them and the quality standards to the production teams.
- Devising, improving, and reviewing new specifications and procedures for produce or processes, and training staff to use them.
- Setting the requirements for raw materials from suppliers and monitoring their compliance.
- Supervising inspectors, technicians, and other staff members and providing guidance.
- Ensuring legal obligations are followed and ensuring compliance with regulatory bodies and with health and safety guidelines.
- Overseeing produce development procedures to identify any deviations from quality standards.
- Inspecting the final output, comparing it to the requirements, and approving or rejecting the final products.
- Keeping accurate documentation and performing statistical analysis.
- Gaining feedback from the clients, attending meetings, submitting reports, and assisting external auditors and inspectors.
N70,000 – 120,000 / month.
Deadline: 17th February, 2021.