My Careerlity, a Human Resources Services company is recruiting suitably qualified candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: Quality Assurance Analyst – Call Centre
Job Type: Full Time
- We are looking to hire a Call Centre Quality Assurance Officer. You will be responsible for assessing the quality of our Telesales agents interactions existing and potential customers.
- The QA will monitor inbound and outbound call and emails responses to assess associates’ demeanor, technical accuracy, customer service performance, and conformity to company policies and procedures. This individual will assist in developing, creating and implementing call center quality processes and procedures; as well as making recommendations for enhancements to training materials as needed to enhance the overall customers experience.
- Hands-on experience in quality assurance.
- At least 3 – 4 years experience in the call centre space.
- Outstanding customer service skills and dedication to providing exceptional customer care.
- Exceptional listening and analytical skills.
- Great people skills and ability to effectively communicate feedback.
- Good organizational skills.
- Understanding of creation, implementation and measurement of support metrics.
- Understanding of how communication quality impacts business performance.
- Problem-solving capabilities.
- Bachelor’s degree / HND in relevant field.
- Participates in design of call monitoring formats and quality standards.
- Maintain and develop internal support and call center quality standards.
- Performs call monitoring and provides trend reports.
- Monitoring the quality of Telesales customer related email responses.
- Analyze Telesales individual and team performance against customer service metrics.
- Help agents improve their performance with specific feedback and constant support.
- Plan and support Telesales agents onboarding programs.
- Monitor customer service performance on the agent and team level.
- Other tasks as required.
Deadline: 21st October, 2020.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should kindly send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title and your Full Name as the subject of the mail.