PZ Cussons Recruitment for Regional IT Business Analyst
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Regional IT Business Analyst
Location: Head Office, Lagos
Department: Regional IT Africa
- BSC/HND in an IT related field
- 3+ years’ experience of implementing and supporting SAP systems ideally within retail or an FMCG environment.
- Technical knowledge of relevant SAP ECC 6.0 modules, SCM 7.0 or BW 7.4.
- Experience of working in a matrix organization / cross functional teams.
- Proven track record in Business Analysis and/or Business Process Management
- Excellent knowledge of Supply Chain, Commercial, Retail, After Market or Finance processes gained through either working in a business environment or through exposure to ERP implementations.
- Support the embedding of the Global SAP solution in Africa to ensure it is fully and consistently adopted, as intended – including areas such as processes, workflows, security/roles, training and documentation.
- Monitor and report on the non-SAP side of local heritage systems or local external interfaces
- Be a custodian for the Global business processes supported by SAP to help drive consistency across the Regions
- Manage and co-ordinate the testing and training of changes and fixes, ensuring the quality of the changes
- Provide deep SAP application knowledge in relevant areas on best practices and troubleshooting techniques to help drive improvements in the solution
- Support the development and governance of the change/release plan to ensure changes are timely and well-managed
- Provide structured input and advice to the Design Authority governance body, ensuring correct decisions are made
- Provide first-line support to Regional Super Users and facilitate the Super User network
- Gather and analyse proposed changes to the SAP environment in order to assess the impact and priority of changes
- Translate business requirements into functional specifications for agreed changes to ensure the SAP environment is updated correctly
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply