Pruvia Integrated Limited Recent Job Recruitment – Apply Now!
Pruvia Integrated Limited, we are a human resources and management firm with a strong desire to ensure customer satisfaction in the midst of efficient and effective service delivery. As an organization we are driven by the dictum of‘Impossibility is Nothing’. Our clients represent the entire spectrum of the Commerce, Hospitality, Information technology, Media, Finance & Insurance Sector, Automobile, Oil & Gas Sector, Real Estate, Manufacturing, FMCG and Small and Medium Enterprises and Communications industry. We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Civil Engineer
Employment Type: Full-time
- We are looking for an innovative Civil Engineer to design, develop and construct a huge range of projects of the physically and naturally built environment from conception through to completion.
- You will have a say in how the world looks like, work in a fast growing dynamic industry, contribute towards healthy economies and make a lasting positive impact to society.
- Manage, design, develop, create and maintain small-scale through to large-scale construction projects in a safe, timely and sustainable manner
- Conduct on site investigations and analyze data (maps, reports, tests, drawings and other)
- Carry out technical and feasibility studies and draw up blueprints that satisfy technical specifications
- Assess potential risks, materials and costs
- Provide advice and resolve creatively any emerging problems/deficiencies
- Oversee and mentor staff and liaise with a variety of stakeholders
- Handle over the resulting structures and services for use
- Monitor progress and compile reports in project status
- Manage budget and purchase equipment/materials
- Comply with guidelines and regulations including permits, safety etc and deliver technical files and other technical documentation as required
- B.Sc in Civil Engineering
- 7 – 10 years working experience in civil engineering
- Excellent knowledge of design and visualizations software such as AutoCAD, Civil 3D or similar
- Proficiency in site layout, grading, utility design, erosion control, and regulatory approvals.
- Project management and supervision skills
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- License of professional engineer
- Professional certification is an added advantage
- Carry out technical and feasibility studies and draw up blueprints that satisfy technical specifications.
Salary: N150,000 – N200,000 Monthly.
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV / Resume to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
Application Deadline: 30th August, 2022.