A not-for-profit organization working in Nigeria since 2011, is urgently seeking a qualified and motivated person to work in our Lagos office to fill the position below:
Job Title: Project Officer
Position Type: Full time
- The Project Officer will be responsible for ensuring effective implementation of the project’s activities and task assigned to attain goals and objectives of the foundation project.
- The Project Officer will be responsible for overseeing project work-plan performance, participating in project planning, budgeting, implementation, monitoring, reporting and programme development.
Main Tasks & Responsibilities
- Support the Communications officer in the production of communications tools: video clips, leaflet, press release / press kit, database
- Support in organization of visits (of donors, home office)
- Responsible for supporting the programme’s advocacy plan
- Establish monitoring and evaluation systems including indicators
- Actively assist and participate in project events (meetings / workshops / trainings)
- Coordinate with the team and partner to conduct capacity building trainings for partners.
- Supporting the Senior Project Officer in all aspects of the programme implementation and development as requested.
- Candidates should possess B.Sc. degree with at least 2 years work experience.
- Advance skills in excel and proficiency in Word, PowerPoint presentation and Content Development
Deadline: 13th October, 2020.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should submit their Applications by email to: email@example.com using the “Job title” as the subject of the email.