Project Managers and Senior Project Managers at Viamo Nigeria
Viamo – Mobile technology is revolutionizing how organizations engage with their end users. More than 96% of the world’s population has access to a mobile phone, meaning it is now possible to reach nearly every single person on the planet. Yet 3 billion people living in emerging markets still lack access to relevant, timely, and engaging information in their local languages, and their voices remain underheard. The organizations that serve them lack the technology and capacity to reach them, and many are unaware of the power of mobile technology to meet their organizational goals.
Viamo connects individuals and organizations using digital technology to make better decisions. With more than 11 million people reached in 2019 alone, we are well on our way to meeting our goal of reaching 50M people annually by 2023.
We are recruiting to fill the following positions below:
Job Titles: Project Manager and Senior Project Manager
Location: Abuja (FCT)
Employment Type: Full-time
Category: Design and Implementation
About the Role
- The Global Design & Implementation Team at Viamo works closely with clients and Viamo’s Country Managers to deliver world-class & socially impactful projects across Anglophone Africa countries.
- This role will deliver value to our clients and end-users through the use of the Viamo product suite on IVR, SMS, android application channels and lead the implementation of the following products:
- Mobile surveys (random digit dialling, known number sampling)
- Outbound messaging campaigns
- Inbound hotlines
- Surveillance systems
- Social media chatbots
- Remote training & job aids.
- D&I PMs & Sr PMs largely manage client project implementation cycle and product implementation remotely with occasional requests to travel and deliver content development workshops which are dependent on project and client needs in the country of implementation.
- Lead project implementation cycle: project initiation, content design and optimization, product best practice implementation, results in a delivery, project closeout and client and various stakeholder communication and management
- Viamo platform mastery: configurations, route setups and content building
- Advise and recommend clients to apply best practices to optimize mobile content by Viamo product and oversee overall project implementation
- Monitor mobile engagement projects and find the best ways to achieve the maximum number of unique listeners
- Deliver insights for our clients by analyzing data and creating reports primarily using Excel but knowledge of any other software for data analytics and visualization (Tableau, Power BI, Google Data Studio, STATA etc) is a bonus!
- Propose to run A/B tests to find the best way to achieve maximum user engagement and meet the client goals as well as suggest new platform feature developments if needed.
Key Performance Indicators:
- Impact: number of unique listeners and engagements
- Bookings: Value of secured partnerships
- Revenue: Execution & invoicing of program deliverables
- Team and Reporting Structure
- Reports to the Regional Manager for Anglophone Africa
- A problem-solver who is willing to think outside the box to design solutions
- Ability to multitask and prioritize your work across multiple projects
- Technically proficient with software programs with a desire to learn and embrace more
- You are organized and pay close attention to detail.
- Proven project management skills with at least 3 years + of experience in multi-stakeholder management in social enterprise, tech, INGO, mobile network operator. Ability to manage competing priorities at numerous projects at the same time.
- Advanced Excel skills and experience with large data sets and data analysis and visualization.
- Communications with internal and external stakeholders: needs assessment and project design scoping and results in delivery within the agreed timelines.
- Technically proficient with software programs and applications for data collection, and the desire to constantly learn and self troubleshoot when encountering challenges.
- Based in Abuja or willing to relocate to Abuja.
- Certification: CAPM, PMP, PRINCE2
- Software knowledge for data analytics and visualization (Tableau, Power BI, Google Data Studio, STATA)
- Basic SQL skills
- Experience living and working in Anglophone Africa
- Experience implementing USG-funded projects, DfID, EU funded projects.