Willers Solutions Limited – Our client in the Oil and Gas Sector is looking to hire the services of suitably qualified candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: Project Manager
- Preparing project plans, including the project execution plans and design basis memorandums
- Managing project budgets
- Producing scopes of work for civil, piping, skids and pipe rack modules among others
- Coordinating CWPs, trends, scope changes, design change notices (DCN) and field change notice (FCN)
- Managing all action items to ensure they are completed on schedule
- Overseeing the change management process and ensuring its effective implementation
- Contributing to and monitoring project KPIs, earned value and controls reporting
- Performing other duties as requested.
- Managing manpower schedules for engineering deliverables
- Ensuring the quality of drawings, models and other design reviews
- Overseeing construction work packages including bills of materials, isometrics, scope, layout, instrumentation lists, and specialty items lists
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering or relevant discipline
- PMP certification
- Experience managing several mid to major/large-capital heavy oil (SAGD/CSS) projects throughout the full lifecycle.
- 10 years of progressive experience in an Oil and Gas firm.
- Knowledge of engineering terms, design requirements, processes, and document types
- Understanding of project controls, reporting, and KPIs.
- Ability to meet safety requirements to attend site visits
Deadline: 15th June, 2020.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the “Job Title” as the subject of the email.