The Address Homes Limited is a top-class, leading real estate developer of repute, with contemporary luxury homes in Ikoyi and Lekki areas of Lagos Island.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Project Engineer
Employment Type: Full-time
Qualifications and Experiences
- Must possess a first degree or equivalent in Civil Engineering / Building Engineering or any other relevant discipline.
- Previous working experience in similar job roles.
- Possession of relevant professional qualification(s) /certificate(s) will be an added advantage.
- Experience in building maintenance will be an added advantage.
- 5 – 10 years Experience.
Skills and Competencies:
- Organizational and Analytical skills
- Well-developed interpersonal skills – teamwork, oral and written communication
- Commercial / Business awareness – Creativity, Drive,
- Negotiation and Influencing skills
- Management and leadership skills – Good Teamwork, Initiative.
- Agreeing on project timelines, aims, and objectives.
- Full responsibility for project management and timely delivery of projects.
- Organizing and monitoring the various professionals and sub-contractors working on multiple development projects to ensure guidelines and timelines are maintained.
- Making sure the companies’ known high-quality standards are met on all projects and every single home.
- Representing the organization’s interests at all times.
N150,000 – N200,000 monthly.
Deadline: 28th October, 2020.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com with the Job Title as the subject of the email.