Project Engineer at Recore Limited
Recore Limited – Our client, a leader in the Food & Beverage industry in Lagos State is recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Project Engineer
Employment Type: Full-time
- Participate in Capacity enhancement exercise of variousinternalProjects
- Preparation and monitoring of Project GANNT chart, Project drawings, BOQs.
- Over all coordination with various agencies involved in Project for smooth execution
- Implementation of Project safety guidelines and adherence at Project site including issuing of work permits
- Participate inProjectmeetings withinternalandexternalstakeholders
- Monitoring Project progress and periodic update to internal stakeholders
- Raising of Capex and internal follow up for approvals
- Preparation of Scope document, raising of RFI and RFQs
- Liaising with internal departments for internal inputs
- Participate inVendor selection process along with procurement, internal follow up forraising of Purchase Orders and LegalAgreements
- Project completion, sign off on performance and quality aspect and closure.
- BSc or HND in Civil Engineering, Construction Engineering, Architecture or other relevant fields
- Candidate must be a team player and able to owrk within timelines and deadlines
- Good knowledge of safety guidelines or certification in HSE will be added advantage
- Knowledge or accreditation in risk management is added advantage
- Candidate must not be more than 40 years old as at the time of this advert.
- Minimum of 5 years cogate experience
- Experience within the manufacturing industry is added advantage
- Project management certification is neccesary
- Excellent IT skiils and ability to use relevanr software and programmes
- Applicants must be resident in Lagos.
Deadline: 30th October, 2020.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
Note: Only suitable candidates will be contacted.