Project Associate at Hamilton Lloyd and Associates
Hamilton Lloyd and Associates is a young and innovative boutique human resources firm, which is focused on offering personalized services to organizations across a diverse range of sectors. The Hamilton Lloyd process involves a deep understanding of the client’s organizational culture, strategic objectives and needs to ensure that a tailor-made solution is proffered.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Project Associate
The successful candidate will have to:
- Contribute to the originating, planning and co-ordination of the company’s projects from inception to completion.
- Develop and deliver business prospects and potential projects from private sector and public-sector clients and ensure projects and programmes are delivered within defined budgets and to specified standards of quality and performance.
- Enhance the sustenance of exceptionally high-performance standards in the Organisation’s business by supporting Project Analysts and Project Managers in establishing, developing and managing the planning, control and co- ordination of the organisation’s specific projects from inception to completion.
- Provide a professional Business Development service including RFP monitoring/evaluation; proposal/tender preparation/submission; contract negotiation/set-up; client liaison and management; which meet the Organisation’s quarterly/annual projections and satisfies client expectations.
- Work closely with the Managing Partner and participate actively in the delivery of all contracts and client engagements.
The interested person essentially need to possess:
- First Degree (minimum Second Class Upper Division) from a ‘top-drawer’ University with a demonstrable record of academic achievement.
- Strong analytical skills with at least 2 years’ experience with an international organisation.
- Outstanding interpersonal and influencing skills; a good team player. Must have pleasant telephone and good e-mail etiquette.
- Excellent computer skills with proficiency in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint & Outlook), Microsoft Access & Visio, DTP Software (Adobe Indesign, etc).
- Confident and assertive individual willing to work independently, occasional travel and work long hours in an international environment.
- Having a previous Consulting Experience with a multinational Professional Services Firm; Postgraduate qualifications; Modern Language Skills with fluency in one European or other Language and a previous relevant multinational experience in healthcare or life sciences sector will be desirable.
- Basic accounting knowledge (analysis of financial reports), basic financial modelling and knowledge of project output deliverables: Project Initiation Report (PIR), Assessment Report, Gap Analysis, Outline Strategic Business Case (OSBC), Investment Memorandum (IM), Training Curriculum, Business Process Manual (BPM); will be essential for this role.
- Good understanding of English with confident language fluency that confers strong (public) presentation and communication skills.
Deadline: 8th June, 2020.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV with a proper Cover Letter to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
Note: Only candidates that meet these requirements will be shortlisted and contacted for the next stage of the recruitment process.