Program Manager in Social Service/ Home for Addiction & Drug Abuse & Rehabilitation Centre
Jemi Neil Consulting (JNC) – Our client, a Social Service/ Home for Addiction & Drug Abuse & Rehabilitation Centre is looking to recruit suitably qualified candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: Program Manager
Location: Lekki, Lagos
Our client, a Social Service Centre / Home for Addiction & Drug Abuse & Rehabilitation is seeking for a Competent Program Manager who will be responsible for organising and cordinating daily Administration and Programs at the centre.
- Designing Program initiative to support clients
- Analysing Program effectiveness and implenting needed improvements
- Ensure all programs deliver the desirable outcome of the organisation
- Develop Efficient strategies and tactics
- Oversee the Progress of operations
- Formulate, organise and monitor interconnected projects
- Planning, directing and supervising the activities of projects.
- Supervises and Manages program officers, front desk, cleaners, part time staffs etc to produce results and prepare reports to Program director.
- Providing Strategic guidance to teams and project managers in ways promotes the company’s culture.
- Thorough Understanding of Project/Program management, techniques and methods.
- Knowledge of performance evaluation and change management principles.
- 3 years of experience as a Program manager / Admin Manager in a social service organisation or Health centre
- Ms Office suit, knowledge of program/project management software.
- Excellent Communication and interpersonal skills
- Excellent Managerial abilities
- Good team player and ability to multitask
- Excellent Supervising and Leadership skills
- Fast Thinker, Analytical and problem solving skills.
- Empathetic,emotional Intelligence and be passionate about helping people
Deadline: 17th August, 2020.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the “Job Title” as the subject of the email.