Professional Cake Baker and Ice Cream Maker at Strugz
Strugz is a Public Relations, Legal, Management and Training Consulting Firm, with a passion to transform minds in a dynamic way that helps its clients find a rhythm and maximize its potential to a maximum capacity. We organize Business and Financial training, with Networking opportunities and partnerships for Startups and Entrepreneurs.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Professional Cake Baker and Ice Cream Maker
Location: Lekki, Lagos
Employment Type: Full time
- High School Diploma or equivalent with 3 – 5 years of work experience.
- More education or experience may be preferred.
- Strong communication, time and resource management, and planning skills.
- Attention to detail, especially when performing quality inspections on ingredients and products.
- Basic math and computer skills.
- Willingness to work independently or with other team members to solve problems, plan schedules, fulfill orders, and create amazing baked goods.
- Flexibility to work around customer demands, including early morning, night, weekend, and holiday availability.
- Ability to work in a hot, hectic environment, stand, walk, bend, use hands and appliances, and lift heavy items for extended periods.
- Designing and improving recipes.
- Measuring and combining ingredients and using mixers, blenders, heat sources, and other equipment to make baked goods, such as cookies, bread, cakes, etc.
- Decorating and displaying finished products.
- Testing ingredients and finished goods to ensure that each item meets food safety and quality controls.
- Greeting customers, answering questions, making recommendations, accepting orders and payments, and providing exceptional customer service.
- Keeping records relating to deliveries, inventory, and production levels.
- Taking client information and ensuring that deliveries are fulfilled accurately and on time.
- Cleaning and restocking workstations and ensuring that all equipment is sanitized and prepared for the next shift.
- N55,000 monthly.
Deadline: 20th October, 2020.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their deatiled CV to: email@example.com using the “Job Title” as the subject of the email.