Amaiden Energy Nigeria Limited, (formerly Moody International Nigeria Limited) was established in 1996 as a partnership between Moody International Group and Nigerian investors. Since commencing operations in March 1997 the company continues to grow and exerts its presence in numerous Projects in the Nigeria Oil and Gas Industry.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Production Support Process Engineer
Job Type: Contracts
Job Nature: Resident
- Carry out process engineering studies and provide assistance to any process activity needed to support operations at site
- Follow up on implementation of Site Modification Request (SMRs) from initiation to completion
- Conduct process studies to support Field Operations in order to optimize production for Onshore/Offshore sites.
- Review & Contribute to the formulation of Operating Philosophy for new projects
- Review & Contribute to the formulation of Operations Manual for new projects and review/update existing ones
- Provide Process design and know-how within JV Operations and other Departments and Divisions
- Ensure that Process Documentation & Design complies with COMPANY Rules and Specifications and with International Standards and that it is kept updated
- Ensure that all updated documents are sent to EDMS for processing
- Provide process support for Onshore/Offshore commissioning, Start-up, Ramp-up & Shutdown
- Ensure contact with process specialists in HQ and liaise with HQ for interaction of new Projects with existing facilities
- Provide process assistance to Onshore/Offshore Operations for technical operating problems
- Contribute to technical know-how of the team by coaching and supervising junior engineers
- Provide assistance for any process activities across production sites as directed by Manager Process/SMR
- Ensure compliance with internal and external HSE Regulations and Specifications
- Take part in technical decision-making related to facility modification
- Complete annual work program, attend budget preparation
- Lead HSE commitment to COMPANY Policies and Standards
- Maintain awareness of and ensure compliance with all relevant Statutory and COMPANY HSE standards
- Conduct process engineering studies to support development projects
- Undertake de-bottleneck studies and recommend solutions to optimize existing installations (Safety, Environmental, Production, etc)
- Carry out effective process design studies for SMR
- Provide effective and timely response to technical queries / SMRs
- Participate in site visits, pre-studies and basic studies for process-related modifications to existing installations
- Actively lead COMPANY safety awareness and initiative schemes
- Previous years of experience in similar roles.
Deadline: 2nd November, 2020.