Nutri K Limited is a subsidiary of Nutriset Group which was established to provide technical support in the specialized manufacturing, commercialization and distribution process of ready-to-use food for the treatment and prevention of malnutrition in Nigeria.
We are recruiting to fill the position of:
Job Title: Production Supervisor
- With a population of nearly 180 million people, Nigeria is the biggest economy in Africa. However, every year, over 500.000 children under the age of five years old die from malnutrition.
- About 1.7million of Nigerian children suffer from severe acute malnutrition, and close to a third of the 10 million under 5 age children suffer from chronic malnutrition; NUTRIK LTD is dedicated to the fight against malnutrition in Nigeria.
- The company specialized in manufacturing nutritional food used for the care of children affected by malnutrition. NUTRIK supplies humanitarian and health programmes with high-quality ready-to-use-therapeutic and supplementary food (RUTF, RUSF), as well as lipid-based nutrient supplements (LNS).
- The Production Supervisor manages and coordinates the activities of production personnel engaged preparing and packaging of finished products, including providing leadership, direction and facilitation on multiple production lines.
- Education degree: Bachelor’s degree in Mechanical Engineering or related field required
- Work experience: 3 years experience in a relevant field, previous experience in a supervisory capacity and food industry plant experience is a plus
- Language skills: English & Hausa
- Computer skills: MS Word, MS Excel & Outlook
Other required skills:
- Ability to create and follow schedules
- Leadership and interpersonal skills
- Problem-solving skills
- Communication skills
- Reporting Skills
- Team working skills
Responsibilities and Tasks
- Start production equipment
- Check conformity between actual production stock and Origin stock
- Requesting of Raw & Packaging material required per shift “check possibility of order and delivery form and provide the team leader with the batch number
- Check Raw material at reception such as “batch number, quantity, status in Origin and pallet number”
- Following Production shift target in blending and Packaging side each hour
- Ensure smooth production running and working to achieve the shift plan
- Deal with shift issues such as “Raw material loss, abnormality, origin, equipment..etc.
- Ensure all production rules are implemented
- Ensure all production test are performed
- Ensure and monitoring production Organization cleanness
- Check all finished product pallet before transferring to the warehouse.
- Evaluate new production operators
- Coordinate with warehouse team to delivery finished product pallets
- Record DSR on the excel sheet and monitoring KPIs
- Check all starting data and ensure conformity
Deadline: 25th August, 2020.