Procter & Gamble Ordinary National Diploma Internship Program 2020
Procter and Gamble is one of the largest FMCG (Fast Moving Consumer Goods) company in the world with strong brands like Pampers, Ariel, Always, Gillette and Oral B just to name a few. We have been in existence for over 179 years globally and 24 years in Nigeria.
Applications are invited for:
Title: Internship (Ordinary National Diploma)
Req No: IME00000737
Location: Lagos, Nigeria
Job Type: Full-time
Job categories: Administrative
- Are you passionate about working in one of the largest Dynamic consumer goods company?
Just so you know:
- We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. Our people are all equally talented in unique ways: we come from diverse traditions, personal experiences and points of view. And we want to include yours. Are you ready to inspire us with your unique ideas?
Role & Responsibilities
- The Internship drive is for recent OND graduates looking to have their 1 year industrial attachment in Procter & Gamble.
- This opening is not limited to any specific field of study. The job openings cover departments like Sales, Supply Network Operations, Brand / Marketing, Consumer Market Knowledge, Human Resources e.t.c.
- Successful candidates will be considered for openings across Procter & Gamble departments in Lagos. Note that no specific field of study is required for any specific department.
- Recent OND holders (with equivalent of second class upper and above in any discipline)
- Good command of the English language and MS Office tools
- Excel mastery, Data Analysis, Report Writing Skills.
- Strong academic results
- Leadership and strategic analysis thinking skills
- Excellent collaboration skills and ability to work across diverse organizations and teams.