Process Lead Hand at Ascentech Services Limited (Ibeshe, Abeokuta)
Prefer not to state
Ascentech Services Limited – Our client, a leading manufacturer of building products is recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Process Lead Hand
Location: (Ibeshe, Abeokuta) Ogun
Employment Type: Full-time
- We are in need of a Process lead hand that will be responsible for overseeing a group of workers assigned to them, ensuring all tasks are completed in a safe and timely manner.
- They are in charge of coordinating work across multiple areas and ensuring that safety protocols are followed at all times.
- Should able to handle Shift Production and Manpower Arrangements
- Able to Plan Preventive maintenance of Machineries
- Should have minimum knowledge to operate PLC based machines
- Should have minimum knowledge in MS, Excel and ERP systems
- B.Sc / B.Eng. in Electrical Engineering, Mechanical Engineering or any other related field
- 5 – 7 years’ experience in any process industry with Production or Mechanical or Electrical background
- Experience in Fibre cement industry or Paper Industry will be an added advantage
- Should have minimum knowledge of maintaining ISO records.
Deadline: 28th February, 2021.
How to Appy
Interested and qualified candidates should kindly send their CV to: email@example.com with the “Job Title” as the subject of the email.
Note: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.