Clickatell is a cutting edge technology company and global leader in mobile messaging that enables effortless, personalized, and contextual digital interactions between businesses and their customers. We specialize in helping brands delight their customers with innovative, customer-centric solutions, giving them more time for what really matters.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Pre-Sales Solutions Architect
Location: Lagos, Nigeria
Job type: Full time
Category: Sales Support
- Clickatell is looking for a Pre-Sales Solution Architect to join the sales support team in our Lagos office.
- Responsible for developing customer specific solutions based on company goals that will promote sales growth and customer satisfaction for the region.
- Execution of the sales plan within the budget allocated. This is a great opportunity to join a winning team to participate in delivery, management and growth of the Clickatell products worldwide.
The role of our Champion:
- Know every detail of Clickatell business and understand how enterprise solutions are managed and secured.
- Create solutions leveraging Clickatell capabilities to address customer needs.
- Design, develop and improve on customer experience around the Clickatell solution offerings
- Collaborate with internal stakeholders around customer solutions for sales enablement
- Support the sales & account management team in selling the Clickatell value proposition through product and solution knowledge.
- Understand the business problem, capture the client requirements and develop high-level solution for input to sales proposals.
- Map customer requirements with product fit and map customer journeys.
- Programme Management: Product Features for road map items and prioritisation.
- Product: providing collateral on product solutions;
- Product Marketing: providing input on sales collateral.
- Accelerate adoption of solutions offerings within the Clickatell customer base.
- Provide advanced solution selling support to the sales & account management team.
- Provide product demonstrations.
- Guide and advise Technical Account Management team on implementing designed solutions.
- Assist with developing best practice application of Clickatell solutions.
- Responsible for developing collateral and delivering on RFI / RFP requirements.
The capabilities of our Champion:
- Have minimum 5 years’ experience in Enterprise pre-sale support.
- Have knowledge of mobile telecommunication technologies.
- Have knowledge of chat commerce.
- Understanding of customer experience design.
- Experience in high volume transactional solutions.
- Good written, verbal and presentation skills.
- Ability to translate business requirements into solution requirements.
Our Champion’s journey thus far:
- Be a strong people manager and leader who can help set vision and strategy and effectively manage day to day tasks to delivery.
- Be focused and passionate about customer and company success.
- Be curious, creative, courageous and a champion of the company and our customers.
- Have problem solving skills, logical thinking and analytical abilities.
- Display foresight be systematic and provide orderly planning and have attention to detail.
- Have solid negotiating skills both internally and externally.
- Have the ability to both act tactically and strategically.
Why you will love being here:
- Competitive salary paid monthly
- Medical aid contributions
- Quarterly performance incentives
- Pension fund contribution
- Health Insurance
- Communication allowances
- Half day off on your birthday
- 5 “personal” days leave a year, over and above your normal annual leave.
- Staff events, daily popcorn, snacks, cool offices. All the things that make Clickatell a fantastic place to work