IPI PowerTech, is a member of the IPT PowerTech group of companies that delivers specialized solutions to the power, industrial and telecom sectors in Africa, the Middle East and neighboring countries. Since our inception in 1993, we have grown into a leading power solutions company, combining power expertise with telecom infrastructure specialization.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: PPM Data Validation Analyst
Location: South South, Nigeria
Employment Type: Permanent
- Preparation of power performance maintenance report (Bi-weekly, monthly, quarterly and yearly)
- Validation of spares and consumables for power performance maintenance.
- Audit of regional warehouse inventory and stock.
- Preparation of regional inventory report (Daily, weekly, monthly, quarterly and yearly)
Successful candidates must have the following:
- A good first degree,
- Minimum of three years data analysis experience.
- Advanced MS Excel proficiency (Must be familiar with functions as Vlook up, Hlook up, IFs functions, pivot table etc.)
- Experience in the Telecoms industry is added advantage.
- Highly analytical and have an excellent problem-solving skill.
- Must be able to work under pressure.