PPC Limited Recent Job Recruitment – Apply Now!
PPC Limited – At PPC, we turn ideas into solutions and help businesses to create and implement exceptional user experience. We are specialized systems integrator. We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Accounts Officer
Location: Ibadan, Oyo
Employment Type: Full-time
The Account Officer will:
- Oversee all financial transactions and apply principles of accounting in compiling and preparing financial information and reports for the UCH PPP Operations.
- The officer will ensure that proper procedures are developed and implemented.
- Prepare audit schedules and documents for the Year End Audit
- Ensure timely posting of all the inflows related to the operations and allocate them against relevant services
- Follow up on outstanding payments from all debtors
- Ensuring compliance with the financial and Management Accounting guideline and procedure Manual and all internal control approved by the company from time to time.
- Reconciliation of intercompany accounts
- Documentation of financial transactions by entering account information
- Maintaining financial security by following internal control
- Responsible for regular reporting of operations – daily, weekly, monthly, quarterly and yearly.
- Ensuring that all department transactions are properly filed.
- Reconciliation of all bank accounts
- Monitor all cash transactions – float, bank and petty cash liquidation
Budget Handling / Management:
- Management of Annual Financial Control Budget / Weekly Cash Budget
- Receive petty cash requests from Head Office staff.
- Record petty cash payments and reconcile accounts monthly
Key Result Areas:
- Key Result Area 1: >20 financial transactions and credit control functions daily.
- Key Result Area 2: >90% daily update of transactions on SAGE software.
- Key Result Area 3:100% Preparation of error free financials.
- Key Result Area 4: 90% daily resolution of client’s refund.
Key Performance Indicators:
- KPI 1: 100% effective cash planning, monitoring and control.
- KPI 2: Zero error in accounts posting on sage.
- KPI 3: Zero error in accounts reconciliation, financial processes and systems.
- KPI 4: 100% accuracy in reports
- Minimum Qualification of B.Sc. in Accounting
- ACA, ICAN or any other related accounting certification will be an added advantage.
- At least 3 years’ experience in a similar role
- Excellent understanding of Modern accounting techniques and software.
Key Competencies Requirements:
- Highly numeric/strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Advanced level spreadsheet skills and PC literacy.
- Strong accounting and book-keeping skills.
- Confident communication skills and strong report writing skills.
- Candidates must be able to use SAGE or any accounting software.
- The ability to prioritize and manage several different tasks at once.
- Strong interpersonal skills.
- Ability to forecast and be proactive.
- Good interpersonal relationship.
- Goal-oriented, organized team player.
- Drive to continually improve processes and seek new challenges.
- Ability to work well under pressure, working accurately with attention to detail, and meeting deadlines.
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the email.
Application Deadline: 29th June, 2022.