Anchoria Asset Management Limited is a specialist provider of active investment products and services to institutional and individual investors. Our investment products focus on capital preservation while providing income and asset class diversification.
We leverage the experience and financial strength of our core investors, VFD Group and Anchoria Investment & Securities, market position and intelligence of Nigerian financial, forex & real asset markets. This allows us focus on our clients’ best interests to build upon solid investment and risk management processes.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Portfolio Manager
Location: Marina – Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- Generate investment guidelines specific to client risk tolerances and goals.
- Responsible for the investment management unit and training of younger colleagues.
- Ensure that investments align with Trust Deed and update customers of policy changes affecting the funds on a periodic basis.
- Ensure pro active customer service by keeping our clients’ up to date on any important changes to their account on an ongoing basis.
- Responsible for strategic asset allocation for the clients’ in line with their objectives and constraints.
- Champion the firm’s portfolio rebalancing software and investment models.
- Responsible for driving at least 50% sales of the mutual funds in addition to cross selling group products.
- Ensure that our fee structure is competitive and transparent.
- Actively participate in investment committee and manage projects spin off from the investment committee
- Educate Business Managers and team members on the product and the target market for the product.
- Provide Support to Business Unit Heads by attending meetings and giving presentations for prospective clients’
- Perform other functions assigned by line manager towards achieving the departmental as well as organizational goals.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and successfully perform with multiple priorities.
- Client first attitude, professional demeanor, personal integrity and an understanding of fiduciary responsibility.
- Ability to multiâ€task and manage time effectively
- Strong numerical and analytical skills.
- Excellent use of Microsoft Office Applications.
- Willingness to take on additional operational responsibilities as needed.
- Selfmotivated, confident, detailâ€oriented, and analytical
Experience and Qualifications
- Bachelor’s Degree in Social Sciences from a university
- 5 – 7 years industry experience
- CFA designation and/or five years of portfolio management experience
- Proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint
- Experience with High Net Worth clients and appropriate investment strategies.
Deadline: 21st September, 2020.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Resume to: email@example.com using Portfolio Manager as the subject of the mail.