Pofis Autofix Massive Recruitment Nationwide
Pofis Autofix is Nigeria No.1 online Car servicing company that provides customers the best in Maintenance and Repair Service of Cars. Pofis Autofix has been established in the Auto Service industry and is well known in providing the best car services. We are passionate about car and technology.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Professional Car Inspector Agent
Job Type: Full Time
- PCIA Certification
- Previous sales experience is required!
- High energy is a must and outgoing is a must.
- Outstanding communication skill, written, and oral.
- Customer service skills, selling ability, and positive outlook.
- Ability to sell a minimum quota according to dealership standards.
- Candidate must possess minimum of OND / HND / B.Sc. certificate in any discipline, SSCE candidate with experience will be considered.
- Candidate must reside in State of Job Vacancy.
- Introduce customers to Service Department personnel to emphasize to them the quality and efficiency of Pofis Autofix Maintenance and Repair Service’s available in our expert service department.
- Promoting sales, servicing existing clients, and establishing new accounts, focusing sales efforts by studying existing and potential needs of clients.
- Resolving issues or complaints in a timely manner, Cold calling potential clients.
- Determine each customer’s vehicle needs and wants by asking questions and listening.
- Demonstrate vehicles including test drives.
- Keep abreast of incoming inventory, features, accessories, etc., and how they benefit customers.
- Maintain a prospect development system.
- Maintain an owner follow-up system that encourages repeat and referral business.
- Understanding the terminology of the automobile repair business and keep abreast of technological changes in the products.
- Generous Compensation Plan
- The best automotive Service/Products in the industry.
- Paid Vacations and Holidays.
- Basic Salary: N70, 000 – N150,000 monthly
- Weekly Transportation Commission Allowance.
- Generous incentive and bonus programs.
- 20-day work / month.
Deadline: 17th September, 2020.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.