PM & Database Administrators at Bluetag Partners Limited – Abuja and Lagos
Bluetag Partners Limited (Trading as Bluetag Group) – We have made it our goal to positively impact key development indicators across the African continent such as job creation, small business (SME) empowerment, financial inclusion, healthcare administration, education, energy efficiency and agricultural logistics; leveraging technology, winning business models and excellent execution.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: PM & Database Administrator
Locations: Abuja (FCT) and Lagos
Job Type: Full Time
- Setup and manage the database infrastructure center
- Assess database performance and regular update of the database security protocols.
- Maintain data confidentiality, integrity and availability
- Develop performance metrics or standards related to information technology
- Must have project management skills
- Must be able to advise on capacity planning and purchases
- Communicate effectively with various units; managers, developers, and other team members.
- Develop clear business cases and justification to aid management strategic decision making.
- Maintain stakeholder relationships and proactively leverage such relationships to establish loyalty.
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Must have (2-5 years) intermediate or expert level experience in relational database administration. MS SQL is a must. Oracle is a plus
- Knowledge of database Performance Tuning, backups, recovery & cloning
- Very Good communication and problem-solving skills
- DBA certification.
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using “PM & Database Administrator” as the subject of the mail.